This Diwali is different from the crowd. Set yourself with the perfect outfit and the matching makeup. Look gorgeous and ravishing, and sway with the mood of puja flawlessly. Makeup is an art and everyone inculcating the skill is an artist. Hence be in your best form with the right makeup tips. Get to know how to décor in the best fashion for both day and night.
Tricks For The Day
- Always the makeup should be light just enough to make someone pretty. Dark and Bold makeup early morning doesn’t look attractive.
- The makeup should suit the outfit one is wearing. It should be compatible.
- Since painting the facial features involves lots of cosmetics, therefore before doing the art make sure the skin is cleansed earlier and exfoliated. Even moisturising is also necessary to make the skin oily to a certain limit. There are ample of cleansers available in the market, buy the one appropriate for the skin tone.
- Some people have a sweating To ease such situations, one must cleanse the face by rubbing a few ice cubes before applying makeup. The intense moisture of the skin will be removed for the time being.
- To start with smudge a little of bit Foundation to whiten the face but make sure it doesn’t look uneven the skin colour entirely. Just apply two-three drops and smudge it on the whole face. Less is the best.
- The next thing to be applied is the concealer to patch up the dark circles. It works like a miracle. Any marks can be concealed,and hence it got the name the concealer.
- The final touch up is done by the make-up fix translucent powder to set the makeup correctly.
- The eyes should be covered up subtly. Start with a light eyeliner and cover the border of the eye. Blend it with another not bright colour.
- Bold the eyes by lining it with Kajal. Any left out portions cover it with a light eyeshadow.
- Cover up the border of the Lip with a lip liner and fill it with the desired colour smoothly
Tips For The Night
- The night is always glamorous. Therefore look elegant with bold brightening makeup
- Soften the skin with a moisturiser before painting.
- Conceal the pigmented areas with the face powder
- In the case of eyeshadows choose a darker shade to lit the eyes, Kajol to line the borders and mascara for the great, beautiful eyelashes.
Apply a glimmering lip colour and blush on the cheeks,and the diva is all set for the celebration.
For more information, visit https://www.hunkkydory.com/